Wednesday, March 09, 2005

PISSED AT DELL: Today at about 12:45 p.m. I ordered my new laptop over the internet from Dell. It still isn't here yet. I want my new toy and I want it now. How dare they make me wait 2 business days for free shipping. I kid. Obviously if I had to have it today I would've flown to Texas and picked it up myself.

Seriously, major drawback to ordering on line. The wait. But, I've had Dell desktops (home and work) and laptops for the last 2 desktops and 1 laptop. I like them, never had a problem with them, and found the internet ordering quick and simple. Still, I WANT IT NOW.

The order confirmation said the estimated ship date is 3-16, but every time I've ordered from Dell it's been early. So, I'll keep looking out the window tonight in hopes its on the last UPS run of the day.

Should've gone the Partner #2 route and bought the Blackberry. He's probably reading this on the darn thing now. Curse him.